Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lake Invaders!








Research topic: Invasive species in lake Champlain and how they affect the water.








For my research project I will study the different invasive species in Lake Champlain and how they affect the water. Not only are we polluting the waters through human and business waste but through poor control practices species are being spread throughout the many bodies of water. Hopefully, my research project will help inform people of the invasive species as well as give solutions to controlling or even stopping the spread completely




Some of these invasive species include Zebra Mussel, Ale Wife, and Water Chestnuts.



zebra mussels
alewife
water chestnut


Who will I be presenting to: 
  1. I will perform a lecture in my Concepts of the Self as a class assignment where we teach a lesson of our choice.
  2. posters around town showing the different invasive species




1 comment:

  1. A vital topic, Jared.

    Thanks for all the video.

    Photo credit!

    Way to collaborate with Core - on your audience.

    I look forward to reading your research,

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete